Administering to Participants
- Before administering to participants, complete the Configuration for the questionnaire you want to administer.
- Multiple participants can complete the same questionnaire simultaneously on separate computers.
- On the browser address bar of a computer for administration of a questionnaire, enter the "Survey URL" for the questionnaire you would like to administer. If you are unfamiliar with the "Survey URL," please refer to Step 16 in Configuration (which shows our "Survey URL" example, http://watsonresearchtest.wm.edu/index.php/139448/lang-en).
- Enter the value of the "Token" field you entered when configuring the questionnaire.
- You will be presented with an "Introduction for Researcher" page specific for the questionnaire you are administering. Read the instructions then click "Next".
- Enter the Participant Code Number and allow the participant to complete the questionnaire.
- After the participant completes the questionnaire, repeat steps 1-3 for each participant in your study, up to the number of participants you specified in the "Uses left" field when you configured your questionnaire (see Step 14).